KosmicTask v1.2.4 Released
Mugginsoft is pleased to announce the availability of KosmicTask v1.2.4. This update brings several fixes and improvements to KosmicTask.
20th June 2012
- MID 1416: Updated JSCocoa.
- MID 1447: Fixed exception when saving task with empty task name.
- MID 1482: Improved edit window menu handling.
- MID 1483: Improved edit window short description handling.
- MID 1484: Signed app with Apple developer ID cert (for GateKeeper compatibility).
- MID 1431: Fixed exception on task run when delete default task inputs in edit view.
- MID 1486: Fixed exception on task run when delete task parameter description in edit view.
- MID 1410: Disable default reporting of Cocoa task runner exceptions.
- MID 1448: Fixed Ruby rb-appscript missing dependency (ae.bundle).
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and improvements.
For a complete update history see the release notes.
Submitted by webmaster on Wed, 06/20/2012 - 19:40